Monday, June 15, 2009

oh mans.. how i want to go overseas.. hahahahas..



went to funan with sis to get her tablet serviced but to no avail. went to makan at pastamania and chiong to bukit batok to meet zy and xa to study. coincidentally, met them on 852. hahahas!! went to buddy hoagies and ate super nice mushroom soup and waffles. studied quite effectively til 6 home and laptoped til now. OMG!!



it was cool to see my sec-sch classmates and peishing at queenstown library while sudying with zy. yupps. shing joined a while and left. finished tut19B, packed my room and laptoped! hahahs







jiayou is all i can say to those around me. stay strong to those who are having hard times. thank you to those who supported me. goodbye to those who forgotten me. hello to those who just know me. i love you to those ppl that i met in my life in different situations and crossed my path as frens, family and loved ones!


did something so embarrassing. i forgotten zy's birthday! OMG!! sorry!!


No comments:

Post a Comment