Thursday, June 4, 2009

i did my best though. it was a long day for me. hard core geog putting 8hrs worth of tutorial into 3.5hours. haha. then went for math and long bio lesson.. hardly jad any rest. last bio tutorial with mdm sim already. sad when she was encouraging us. we are losing a good teacher. goodness! went tuition, had jaclyn with me so i was happier and less focused. mans!!

home, watched transformers! IT WAS FANTASTIC! hahahas!! doind nth now. prob studying or packing my room again!! hahahahs!!





felt so far away from my good frens now. i did not tok to her this morn til we were on the bus ride home. sorry that i am petty. i love you still and we are still good frens!! =) had a long bus ride with wanzi toking bout our past and how we changed. impressed by the transition that the both of us had. i sort of have a curse on me. the guys that i had crush with will somehow ended up with my good frens. hahahs! maybe that's why they are close to me cos they want to know the my good fren better thru me. i am open to this already. hahahs!! los all confidence with love i think. they are not for me kind of mutant. hahahs! but i am still glad and contented that there are still ppl walking through these difficult times with me. cant stay at the past reminescing too long. the present is stressful and the future is hopeful. have faith and hope! hope you are always happie with your that group of frens. may everything go well for you. a 1 week advance happie bday to you, my old pal.


thanks a lot to 08S02 for the feminine wallet! =) hohoho!

No comments:

Post a Comment